Who Not How By Dan Sullivan
Who Not How: The Method to Obtain Greater Targets By way of Accelerating Teamwork is enterprise e-book by Dan Sullivan, revealed in 2020.
Have you ever ever had a brand new concept or a purpose that excites you… however not sufficient time to execute it? What a few purpose you actually wish to accomplish…however can’t as a result of as a substitute of taking motion, you procrastinate? Do you’re feeling like the one approach issues are going to get completed is for those who do them? However what if it wasn’t that approach? What for those who had a group of individuals round you that helped you accomplish your objectives (when you helped them accomplish theirs)?
Once we need one thing completed, we’ve been educated to ask ourselves: “How can I do that?” Properly, there’s a higher query to ask. One which unlocks an entire new world of ease and accomplishment. Knowledgeable coach Dan Sullivan is aware of the query we should always ask as a substitute: “Who can do that for me?”
This will likely appear easy. And it’s. However don’t let the shortage of complexity idiot you. By mastering this query, you’ll shortly find out how billionaires and profitable entrepreneurs like Dan construct unbelievable companies and private freedom.
This e-book will train you the right way to make this important paradigm-shift so you may:
* Construct a profitable enterprise successfully whereas not killing your self
* Instantly free-up 1,000+ hours of labor that you simply shouldn’t be doing anyway
* Bypass the standard shortage and decline of ageing and different societal norms
* Enhance your imaginative and prescient in all areas of life and construct groups of WHOs to help you in that imaginative and prescient
* By no means be restricted in your objectives and ambitions once more
* Broaden your abundance of wealth, innovation, relationships, and pleasure
* Construct a life the place every part you do is your alternative–the way you spend your time, how a lot cash you make, the standard of your relationships, and the kind of work you do