Singular Obsession Series by Lucy Leroux (.ePUB)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 5.1 mb
Overview: Lucy Leroux is another name for USA Today Bestselling Author L.B. Gilbert.
Seven years ago Lucy moved to France for a one-year research contract. Six months later she was living with a handsome Frenchman and is now happily married to him…and still in France.When her last contract ended Lucy turned to writing. Frustrated by the lack of quality romance erotica she created her own.
Genre: Erotic Romance
0.5 Take Me – FBI agent Jason White has found his dream girl in Maggie Tyler. The only problem…she may be a criminal.
How to land the girl of your dreams:
Step One: Spill hot coffee all over her.
Step Two: Accidentally touch her inappropriately while trying to clean the coffee.
Step Three: Convince her to go out with you anyway.
Step Four: Woo her with ice skating and vintage Street Fighter games.
Step Five: Drag her downtown and accuse her of breaking the law.
*For instruction on how to lose the girl of your dreams see step five above.
Take Me is a standalone prequel novella in the Singular Obsession series. It takes place before the events of Calen’s Captive, A Singular Obsession Book Two, but can be read at any point in the series.
1. Making Her His : Alex Hanas couldn’t believe that after so many years as a widower, his father was getting remarried. To make matters worse, the American gold digger had a kid—a daughter named Elynn. After months of avoiding it, Alex goes to brunch with every intention of giving his father’s new family the deep freeze. But he can’t pull it off with Elynn’s anxious green-grey eyes locked on him. That was the day his life changed. Four years later, Alex is as close to Elynn as a stepbrother can be. But that’s not enough for him. He wants more…and he’s done waiting.
1.5 Confiscating Charlie – After crashing and burning his racing career Noah Masters has to figure out what to do with his life. His cousin Alex suggests he find a way to channel his creative energy in a way that doesn’t involve him putting his life in danger.
Then Noah meets his step-mother’s teenage sister Charlie, and he finds he doesn’t have to risk his life to find his future—he just has to risk his heart.
2. Calen’s Captive: Calen is a good man from a bad family. He’s worked hard for success, but something’s missing…or rather, someone. Calen is the son of an Irish mobster, but he’s rejected his legacy and has made a name for himself as a club owner. After years of hard work, he has the life he’s always wanted. Almost. Then his father asks him to take a meeting with a rival crew. It’s too important to say no. Reluctantly, he drives out to the middle of nowhere to meet them. There to negotiate for reparations, he sees an innocent girl being held against her will—someone who looks very familiar. Unwilling to leave the girl to a fate worse than death, he demands she be included as part of the deal. Maia is forced to stay with Calen for her safety, but she soon finds out he has ulterior motives for protecting her.
3. Stolen Angel: Sergei Damov is in love with someone who isn’t interested in him, but he’s determined to change that. Sergei has pined for months, waiting for his assistant to turn around and see he’s the perfect man for her. But Ada only sees him as her boss. Until one night when they both have to work late and the office is deserted… It doesn’t happen right away, but soon Sergei has Ada right where he wants her—in his bed. Then demons from his past resurface, and he brutally pushes her away before the darkness inside him can consume them both. But Ada isn’t about to let herself be used. Soon she turns the tables on him and disappears, leaving a mystery in her wake. Why was Ada working under an assumed name? Not just with him, but at every job she ever held? Using every resource at his disposal, Sergei desperately searches for her, before the danger she’s running from catches up with her…and to try and heal the heart he shattered.
4. The Roman’s Woman – When Gio Morgese meets Sophia, he realizes the “nice guys finish last” adage might be true…and he’s done coming in last.
A well-ordered life and quiet existence is not working out in Gio’s favor. Less aggressive than his alpha male friends, he’s led a circumspect life and married early to gain the domestic bliss he’s always craved. But marriage to the wrong woman has ensured all of his plans blew up in his face.
Perplexed and a little jealous, he watches from the sidelines as his closest friends succumb to love, giving up their playboy lifestyles for the family life he’s always wanted for himself. Aware that something has to change before he ends up bitter and alone, he resolves to let down some of the walls that went up after his divorce.
Then he meets Sophia, a full-figured goddess completely unlike anyone he’s ever known. Against a backdrop of jealousy and deceit, Gio soon realizes that finding love is one thing. Holding onto to it is something else.
Now he’s saying and doing things he’d never imagined he would do. But there are some things—and some women—worth fighting for. For Gio, the right woman is worth everything.
4.5 Save Me – He left to save himself, but ended up losing her…
Two years ago Eric Tam left Las Vegas, his career in shambles. Now he’s rebuilt his life, but it’s conditional on one thing—he can’t go back. Until he gets the one phone call that changes everything. The girl he left behind is in trouble with their mutual boss.
It’s been years since Andie saw her first love, Eric. And she definitely doesn’t want to see him now, not when her life is a complete mess. But unlike Eric once did, her problems aren’t going away. She’s trusted the wrong people. Soon it becomes clear it’s not just her job on the line. It’s her life.
5. Trick’s Trap – She’s a gamble he’s willing to take.
When world-class poker player Patrick Tyler meets his match, Tahlia, in an underground game, he’s immediately drawn to her swift talent and striking beauty. But it’s not long after their meeting that she mysteriously disappears. With nothing but a bloody crime scene as a clue to her whereabouts, she’s presumed dead.
Or so he thought…
A chance encounter changes everything.
Alone, afraid, and homeless, Tahlia needs Patrick now more than ever. Feeling compelled to help, he throws her a much-needed lifeline—a lady’s choice card game. When Tahlia’s family finds out Patrick’s plans, they will stop at nothing to get their hands on her. Will Tahlia be able to protect him from her family or will this game of high stakes end in the most devastating loss?
6. Peyton’s Price– Peyton Carson has been in love with Liam Tyler since she was nine-years-old. All she has ever wanted is for him to see her as something more than just his sister’s best friend. But when he gets engaged to someone else, Peyton is devastated. Shattered, she does her best to pick up the pieces and move on with her life. She begins to build a life without Liam in it. But when her roommate’s debt becomes her problem, she finds herself in a game too dangerous to play.
Suddenly thrown into unimaginable danger, Peyton has no way out. Unable to rescue her himself, Liam asks for help from the last man he wants anything to do with—Matthias Raske. Now, Peyton’s options become clear, but her salvation comes at a price she’s not sure she’s willing to pay. Peyton must risk it all for a chance at something she’s always wanted. Torn between ecstasy and the fairytale, will she overcome all the obstacles or lose her chance at forever?