Paranormal Dating Agency Series by Milly Taiden (.ePUB)
Paranormal Dating Agency Series by Milly Taiden (.ePUB)
Requirements: ePUB Reader, 3 MB 310 kb
Overview: Milly Taiden (also writes as April Angel) was born in the prettiest part of the Caribbean (to her) known as the Dominican Republic. Currently, she resides in New York City with her husband, bossy young son and their little dog Speedy.
Genre: Paranormal Romance
13. Piece of Tail – A female Prowl Leader? Unthinkable. It’s what Becca Duran has dealt with since the sudden, tragic death of her brother. Now, the leopard council demands she mates an alpha, whether she loves him or not. Given no choice, Becca takes a chance on Gerri Wilder’s PDA. It should be simple. Get a match and move on. Except, it’s not. It’s hard (thick and hard) with large muscles and a panty-wetting smile.
Jaylon Ross has thirty days to find a mate to help solidify his pack or face the consequences of an unhappy council. Forcing his hand, he makes an appointment with Gerri for help, but stumbles into the answer to his prayers in the heart of Manhattan. A sexy, curvy, sarcastic feline he dreams of stroking and wants to hear purr.
The two collide and more than instant sparks ignite with an attraction neither can ignore. Of course, nothing is as easy as it seems. Becca’s past and Jaylon’s present throw a monkey wrench into what should be so simple. Now they fight to find a way to stay together. Oh, and alive.
14. Kiss My Asteroid – Discover a brand new race of Alpha males ready to find their mates in a dangerous warrior planet. Sassy women traveling with Gerri Wilder are in for the journey of a lifetime and a mate that will love them through the galaxy. Are you ready?
Ivy Grimaldi can’t stand change. Ever. But change is something she’s had to deal with a lot lately. Like when her cousin Cassandra moved away to start a new life, baby and all. That all changes when Gerri Wilder shows up at her door with a letter from her cousin. Cassie wants her to come visit. Sure, why not? There’s just one problem. Cassie lives on another planet. A far-the-heck-away planet, with her hotter than hell shifter mate.
Vander Kasval, King of the shifter warrior planet Galaxa, has his own problems with change. A lead by example kind of a king, he’s between a rock and a hard place. He needs to find a mate to help put an end to a brewing civil war. None of this would be happening if not for a plague affecting only the females of his planet. His warriors and the men of the Palladian Capitol are ready to riot. Vander reluctantly agrees to send for matchmaker, Gerri Wilder. If she can find a match for him and his men, then his world might be saved.
Ivy agrees to go, if only to make sure Cassie’s okay. Oh, alright, and to maybe find an intergalactic hookup for herself in the process. In a planet full of big, bad, sexy shifters, anything’s possible, right? Ivy’s in for the time of her life in a planet of unimaginable beauty and dangers she had no idea existed. But Ivy isn’t one to sit idly by and let something happen. With two new friends, they’re about to take Galaxa by storm.
15. Born with a Silver Moon – Attention is something Riley Parks usually shies away from, but when she finds herself on a shifter planet in a distant galaxy, attention is exactly what she’s getting. Especially from one smokin’ hot hunk of a man. Jag. The man sends her body into heat and her mind to a scramble whenever he’s near, but she’s not having it. No way. A little taste might not hurt, though, right?
Royal prince, warrior, and womanizer, Jag Kasaval has his sights set on Riley. She turns his world upside down and his inner lion is clawing to claim her. Not used to rejection, he’s willing to do anything to get his mate. What he didn’t expect was a feisty hellcat waiting to be unleashed beneath her quiet exterior.
Riley and Jag are thrown together to help plan a royal wedding and coronation. She refuses to admit Jag is exactly the man she wants, even if matchmaker Gerri Wilder says it’s in the cards. In the midst of palace intrigue, Riley’s swept up in scandal and danger that drags her beyond the Galaxa she’s come to know. With her life in the balance, Jag will have to find her before it’s too late or lose her forever.
16. Sun in the Oven: Galaxa Warriors – Grab the third Galaxan romance between two sexy warriors and their fiery mate.
Henley Rourke is a woman who loves a challenge. A while back, Gerri Wilder convinced her and two friends to make an interstellar jump to another galaxy. A thrill too hard to resist, Henley found herself on a planet filled with gorgeous shifters. But she’s restless and looking for a little adventure. And then she meets Damen Iceri. Badass. Shifter. Oh, yeah, and so hot, he makes her undies disappear. She gets more than she expects when she realizes Damen isn’t the only hot shifter who wants her. Gunner Lukas, alpha of the Summit Bear Clan is a pair with Damen. Gunner is also the alpha to Damen’s omega. Bound by tradition and ritual, these two bears are looking for their mate, the one woman to complete their triad. And that’s Henley. But he’s not sure how she will handle finding out. When this triad gets together, things go from hot to explosive. They’re ready to make their mating dreams come true along with all the dirty thoughts she’s had since meeting them. A forever threesome? All about her? Yes, please! But there’s no time to think about forever—not when they are charged with finding the source behind a series of deaths by poison and doing their best to keep Henley from becoming the next victim.
17. Between Ice and Frost – Raven Casino loves solving mysteries. So it was only natural that she take to the Alaskan wild to find her missing friend, Juliet. She is ready to take on the world to figure out where Juliet could be. But she wasn’t expecting to meet not one, but two hunks in the icy small town of Antler, Alaska. These two were so sexy they radiated enough heat to melt the polar ice caps. Hot damn!
Frost and Ice were hired to make sure Raven was safe, but the minute they saw her, they knew she was the missing piece to their triad. Now to explain to her that she was meant to be with them both. Shared by both. And not freak her out. That was going to be harder than stopping her from getting herself killed in their little town.
There’s something going on in Antler and Raven’s out to find out what they’re hiding. With a missing friend and clues at every corner she turns, she’s taking this bull by the horns. The fantasies with Frost and Ice are a side effect of being so close to them, but she’d get over it. Right? Uh… When she solves a puzzle that’s bigger than she realized, it’s going to take two very alpha dragons to keep her alive long enough to get her freak on.
18. Scrooge Me Again –
Zaria Grande can’t believe she’s invited to a royal birthday party…on another planet and accompanied by a matchmaker! The friend who invited her is clearly nuts. Another planet, hah! But…what if she begs this matchmaker to hook her up? It’s about time she found a strapping hot shifter to cuddle with this Christmas. As long as he’s no Scrooge, she’s open to anything.
Jaded by the Earthling’s materialistic mentality during the holidays, Quint Treyvaal doesn’t care much for parties and socializing. But he wants a mate. He asked Gerri to find him a female and she delivers a few hours later. Talk about express service! Losing his mate the next day isn’t part of the plan. Time to show Zaria this lion’s the only man for her.
20. You’re Lion to Me – From planet Aurora, lioness shifter, Dalissa Furr, wants to explore new places before she goes insane from boredom. So a trip to Earth is a must. Finding her mate in the process would be great too, if Gerri Wilder can make it happen. But according to her parents, her smaller than normal size and delicate features make her undesirable to a shifter.
Azai Whittip, alpha of the White Tip wolf pack, will only accept his true mate for a life-long partner, to the dismay of the females in the pack. When Gerri asks him to take her friend sightseeing, he doesn’t expect this friend to be gorgeous and smell so damn good. Oh, and bonus, she’s his mate.
As far as Azai is concerned, life’s perfect now that he found Dalissa. But someone in his pack or the neighboring lion pride think wolves and lions don’t mix. When both alphas and the male wolves come up missing, it’s up to Dalissa to figure out what’s going on and how to stop the one person set on destroying both packs and dominating the human world. Talk about an adventure!
21. Lion on the Job – Remy Leandros is busting his fur to make the Lakeside Pride stronger than ever. It’s as easy as one, two, three. Or so he thought. He’s afraid if something doesn’t change soon, their numbers may decrease. What he doesn’t count on is his mate coming to his rescue. Wait. Mate? He doesn’t want a sexy, sensual, smart mate staying in his guest room. Much less saving his ass.
Genevieve Monroe’s stage play stars lion shifters. What better way to learn about these big felines than from real shifters? With help from Gerri Wilder, she and her crew are staying a couple weeks with the pride. And Gen herself is about to get up close and real personal with the big, sexy alpha of the pride. An alpha so hot, she wants to strip naked and purr like a cat in heat.
As a producer, Gen’s used to drama, but the performance playing out in the pride is beyond her expertise, especially when she’s personally threatened. Remy tries to protect his mate, but she’s determined to do what she wants, how she wants. But when she goes missing, it’s up to Remy to find her before the curtain closes.
24. Bring to Bear – Winter Delgado loves planning a good party. She’s excited about her newest client, Gerri Wilder, but not so much for the hot alpha bear that’s most definitely her mate. The party will push her career to new heights. If only she could focus on her job and not on tall, dark, and sexy Finn. This whole mate business is making her rethink not wanting to get involved.
Finn Blackburn is on the outs with his clan. He owns his own security company in the city and life has been pretty quiet until now. After one fateful afternoon, he’s found his long-lost twin brother, his parents, and more importantly, his mate. He’s not getting a chance to catch his breath or check out Winter’s curves before everyone is depending on him to save his clan, but no pressure.
Finn’s oppressed clan is only the beginning of his problems. The clan elders are set on pushing his family out of the way and having their own corrupt people in charge. Between fighting for his clan, putting his family together, and making sure Winter is safe, it’s a hell of a time to fall in love. As the drama unfolds, Finn and Winter team up to face evil head on and risk one, or both of them, being killed.
25. Dragon Rights – Clarke Indiana, antisocial artist, needs an adventure. She wants to live. She wants to love. And Gerri Wilder can make it happen. But like all Gerri matches, Clarke isn’t even a little ready for two sexy shifters that want her for a mate. They might be ice dragons, but they’re hot enough to melt away her resistance.
Sleet and Hale are ice dragon alpha and beta on planet Aurora. They’ve begged Gerri to help them find their mate to complete their triad. Without this special woman, they will never be the rulers their clan needs them to be. Once they meet her, they know Clarke is the mate for them. She’s funny, sassy and those lips are driving them crazy.
When Clarke learns the clan’s secret, she invests more than just her time with them. After innocent lives are put into danger, Clarke goes all superwoman on them to get the precious ones back, no matter the cost. And it will take everything both dragons have to keep her alive long enough to succeed.
26. Wolfing Her Down – Ava North is more comfortable talking to a dead man than a live one. Unfortunately, that also means it’s that much harder to find love. She’s in her forties and an introvert. Chasing down bad guys and being the best homicide Lieutenant is a piece of cake. Mmm cake. Finding a good man to share life with? That’s another story.
Slate Forbes is busting his fur to make a success out of his pack’s cabin business. He’s too busy dealing with renovations, and a competing bear clan, to think of a mate. But none of that matters when the most beautifully awkward woman bumps into him and steals his drink. Now, he can think of nothing more than to find her, mate her, and make her his.
Coming across a dead body on vacation is not Ava’s idea of relaxation, but she can tell something fishy’s going on in the small town. She’s not willing to let a possible crime go unsolved. Her focus on getting justice for the dead might be the end of her vacation and her life. With little evidence and no witnesses, she’s not sure what to do. Will Ava solve this crime, or will she be the next name on the killer’s list?