One Million Followers By Brendan Kane
One Million Followers: How I Constructed a Large Social Following in 30 Days is advertising and marketing e-book by Brendan Kane, printed in 2018.
In One Million Followers, Kane will train you find out how to achieve an genuine, devoted, and numerous on-line following from scratch; create private, distinctive, and worthwhile content material that can have interaction your core viewers; and construct a multi-media model via platforms like Fb, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
That includes in-depth interviews with celebrities, influencers, and advertising and marketing specialists, together with:
- Chris Barton, cofounder and board director of Shazam and former head of Android enterprise improvement for Google
- Ray Chan, CEO and cofounder of 9GAG
- Julius Dein, web persona and magician with practically 16 million Fb followers
- Mike Jurkovac, Emmy Award–winner and inventive director of will.i.am and the Black Eyed Peas
- Phil Ranta, former COO of Studio71 and VP of community at Fullscreen
- Eamonn Carey, managing director at Techstars London
- Jonathan Skogmo, founder and CEO of Jukin Media, Inc.
- Jon Jashni, founding father of Raintree Ventures and former president and chief artistic officer of Legendary Leisure