Modern Full-Stack Development By Frank W. Zammetti
Modern Full-Stack Development: Utilizing TypeScript, React, Node.js, Webpack, and Docker is developer programming e book by Frank W. Zammetti, printed in 2020.
Discover what React, Node, TypeScript, Webpack, and Docker have to supply individually, and the way all of them match collectively in fashionable app growth.
You’ll start by constructing a strong basis of data and rapidly increase it by setting up two totally different real-world apps. These aren’t simply easy, contrived examples however actual apps which you can select to put in in your servers and use for actual. By the top, you’ll have a strong grasp of constructing apps with React, Node.js, and TypeScript and grasp on how Webpack can be utilized to optimize and arrange your code for deployment. You’ll additionally perceive how Docker can be utilized to run the apps you construct in a transparent and well-defined approach, all of which can be capable to springboard you into creating extra superior apps by yourself.
What You’ll Study
- Get a venture began and logically construction it
- Assemble a consumer interface with React and Materials-UI
- Use WebSockets for real-time communication between consumer and server
- Construct a REST API with Node and Categorical as one other strategy to client-server communication
- Package deal the app with Webpack for optimized supply
- Take a accomplished app and wrap it up with Docker for straightforward distribution
- Assessment a number of different ancillary subjects together with NPM, Semantic versioning, Babel, NoSQL, and extra
Who This E book Is For