Jawetz Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology 28 E By Stefan Riedel, Stephen A. Morse, Timothy A. Mietzner, Steve Miller
Jawetz Melnick & Adelbergs Medical Microbiology 28 E is biology ebook by Stefan Riedel, Stephen A. Morse, Timothy A. Mietzner, Steve Miller, printed in 2019.
Since 1954, Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology has been hailed by college students, instructors, and clinicians because the single-best useful resource for understanding the roles microorganisms play in human well being and sickness.
Concise and absolutely updated, this trusted basic hyperlinks basic rules with the prognosis and remedy of microbial infections. Together with temporary descriptions of every organism, you will discover important views on pathogenesis, diagnostic laboratory assessments, medical findings, remedy, and epidemiology. The ebook additionally contains a whole chapter of case research that focuses on differential prognosis and administration of microbial infections.
Right here’s why Jawetz, Melnick & Adelberg’s Medical Microbiology is important for USMLE® assessment:
- 640+ USMLE-style assessment questions
- 350+ illustrations
- 140+ tables
- 22 case research to sharpen your differential prognosis and administration expertise
- A straightforward-to-access checklist of medically necessary microorganisms
- Protection that displays the newest methods in laboratory and diagnostic applied sciences
- Full-color photographs and micrographs
- Chapter-ending summaries
- Chapter idea test