Heat and Mass Transfer (S.Chand) By R Okay Rajput
Heat and Mass Transfer (S.Chand) is Gtu Reference e book for B.tech Mechanical Department College students in Engineering Third Yr by R Okay Rajput.
“Hear and Mass Transfer” is a complete textbook for the scholars of Mechanical Engineering and a must-buy for the aspirants of various entrance examinations together with GATE and UPSC.
Divided into four components, the e book delves into the topic starting from Fundamental Ideas and goes on to debate Heat Transfer (by Convection and Radiation) and Mass Transfer. The e book additionally turns into helpful as a query financial institution for college students because it provides college in addition to entrance examination questions with options.
- Introductory chapter explains all primary theories of the topic adopted by 12 succinctly written chapters which embody all primary ideas.
- Near 1000 examples, figures, tables and chapter-end highlights help to the ideas defined.
- Near 800 chapter-end questions, College Questions, GATE & UPSC Examination Questions and Laboratory Experiments for observe.
Desk of Content material :
- Fundamental Ideas
- PART-I: Heat Transfer by Conduction
- Conduction – Regular-State One Dimension
- Conduction – Regular-State Two Dimensions and Three Dimensions
- Conduction – Unsteady-state (Transient)
- PART-II: Heat Transfer By Convection
- Introduction To Hydrodynamics
- Dimensional Evaluation
- Pressured Convection
- A. Laminar Movement
- B. Turbulent Movement
- Free Convection
- Boiling and Condensation
- Heat Exchangers
- PART-III: Heat Transfer By Radiation
- Thermal Radiation – Fundamental Relations
- Radiation Change Between Surfaces
- PART-IV: Mass Transfer
- Mass Transfer
- Universities’ Questions with Solutions/Options (Newest-Chosen)
- GATE and UPSC Examinations’ Questions with Solutions/Options (Newest-Chosen)
Presently third social gathering Downloading hyperlink (not uploaded by freepdfbook.com) eliminated as a consequence of copyright infringement materials, Our web site doesn’t assist to share this of fabric.
Unique Hyperlink of Materials :
Assist to Writer by Shopping for Paperbook from hyperlink given beneath…