Curvy Women Wanted Series by Sam Crescent (.ePUB)
Curvy Women Wanted Series by Sam Crescent (.ePUB)
Requirements: .ePUB reader, 2.1 mb 244 kb
Overview: Sam Crescent is an erotic romance author. She began writing after college when she discovered her love for heroes and heroines and happy ever after.
Genre: Fiction > Erotic
10. Convict – Ryker’s escaped prison to prove his innocence, but before he can do that, he needs a safe place to hide. When a curvy woman makes her way toward her car in a secluded section of a parking lot, he sees the perfect opportunity. Holding her at gunpoint, he forces this woman to take her to his home.
This isn’t the first time Scarlett has been held at gunpoint, and she’s not actually afraid of Ryker. There’s something in his eyes that makes her realize he’s not going to hurt her, which is crazy—and that is what scares her.
He’s the first man she’s ever wanted, but she has to resist him. There’s no place for love in Scarlett’s life.
Ryker wants Scarlett more than anything else in the world, and he’s going to have her. Learning about the abuse she suffered in the past doesn’t make him see her any differently. He just knows that she deserves a man without a black cloud hanging over his head.
He’s going to clear his name, but what will happen after?
Will he go back and claim Scarlett as his, or will he let her go?
12. Rock Hard – When Kirk Allan, AKA Rock Hard, is given the opportunity to work with a plus-size porn star, he is more than ready for the chance. The woman he is working with is brand-new in the industry, and he sees that she’s nervous. He’s instantly struck by the need to protect her.
Bella Krank has no choice but to take on a job within the porn industry. When her cheating ex released their very erotic sex tape online, she lost her apartment and her job, and no one would hire her—except in the adult film industry. With no money left, her only choice is to do this video. She never expected to like her co-star or to be attracted to him. But Kirk guides her through the scenes, awakening a desire within her that she finds hard to ignore.
When the cameras stop rolling, Kirk cannot turn his back on her. Can Bella find it in her heart to love him and be willing to have a future, regardless of his past?
13. Sweethearts – Theo West is in love with the curviest girl in high school, the sweet and beautiful Ruby James. The only problem? She doesn’t know he exists, but that’s not enough to stop him. He wants to take her out on a date, even if first he has to convince her.
Ruby is not used to getting any kind of attention. She hates football and wants to focus on her studies, and making a life for herself after high school. Only, the hottest guy in school wants to go on a date. Could she say no? Should she say no? Is it even right for her to say no?
Taking a chance, she says yes—and it is perfect.
But Theo doesn’t just want one date; he wants her. He’s willing to do whatever it takes to win her over. He’s not like other guys. He has a plan for the future, and in his future, the only person he sees is Ruby.
14. Crave Her Curves – Mitch
I’ve had to wait to make Ava mine, but now the woman I want is in my grasp. In order to pay off his debt, her father has agreed to leave us alone. Now, I’ve got her in a cabin all to myself, and by the time we leave, she’s no longer going to be a virgin, and she’s going to be pregnant with my child. I want to own every single part of her, including her heart.I want Ava as my wife, the mother of my children, because she is the love of my life, and I’m done waiting to claim her.
Being alone with Mitch is a dream come true. There’s no one else I could ever want. When I read romance books, I imagine him as the hero. So when he touches me, kisses me, and makes me promises, they’re all I’ve ever wanted. When he looks at me, I feel like I’m the only woman in the world. His touch sets my body on fire, and I can’t stop myself.But, will he want me when he finds out I’m pregnant? He’s not told me he loves me, so can he really want to share his life with me?
15. The Mafia’s Curvy Woman – Marco Guidi has his sights set on curvy Petal Marshall. He’s wanted her for a long time, and now he is going to have her, as a “gift” from her family.
Petal knows exactly who Marco is and what he does for a living. He’s dangerous, but that doesn’t stop her wanting him. Her attraction to him scares her, but the moment Marco touches her, she can’t bring herself to deny him. She craves his touch and any dirty thing he can do to her.
For Marco, he’s not used to having a weakness. Wanting Petal comes with risks. She’s not safe in his world, but he will do everything to protect her.
Being with Marco comes with a price. Petal doesn’t know how long he’ll want her. Is she just for his amusement and will he move onto the next woman, or does he want her forever?
Marco’s happiness is in her hands. Will she give him what he wants, or leave him wanting more?
16. Using the Biker – After finally getting a divorce from her cheating ex, Jo is not ready to start a relationship, so when her best friend introduces her to the president of the MC club in town, she’s not interested in anything serious. But there’s no denying the attraction she feels toward him.
Doc uses women. He has no reason to have them in his life other than to fuck them. The moment he sees Jo, he wants her, and what’s more, he knows she wants him.
There’s no one stopping them from having a bit of fun, pure fucking, nothing complicated. But Doc’s not used to enjoying a woman’s company. Jo doesn’t take any shit, and before long, he wants to keep her all to himself.
For Jo, she’s terrified. She’s pregnant with the biker’s baby, but how can she tell him? This was about using each other, not about commitment. Is there any chance they can find love and not just for the sake of the baby?
17. Playing With the Biker – Dale fucked up. He allowed himself to become scared, and in doing so, he nearly pushed away the only woman he could ever truly love. He has to try to fix their relationship.
Mandy wants Dale, but she doesn’t want him to own her. She’s not one of the women who sleeps around with the club, and she won’t be treated like it.
Dale’s need for Mandy is so great that he comes up with a plan. One of the sure ways to keep her in his life is to get her pregnant with his child…
When Mandy discovers the truth, she’s hurt, and she pushes him away. He now has to fix what he broke … again.
Mandy knows she loves Dale. She wants to be with him for life, but after this, can she trust him again? Can she do this alone? Does she want to do this alone, or can she find it in her heart to forgive him?
At first, it was fun to play with the biker, but now, she really can’t walk away because he owns her heart.
18. Alpha’s Mate – Beast Smith has a secret. He knows who his mate is, but he hasn’t told her, nor has he claimed her. He wants to, more than anything, but Suzy Cain is … weak. He has to protect her, and even if that means staying away from her, he will do it. But being close to her without claiming her is torture. When he catches her alone, he can’t deny himself any longer. He has to have her.
One kiss and Suzy’s body is on fire. She can’t believe this man is hers, so when he summons her to his cabin, she intends to tell him just how wrong he is.
Beast is not wrong. He is the alpha. He’s strong, determined, and won’t take no for an answer—and Suzy wants him more than anything in the world.
The full moon is approaching, and their mating can no longer be hidden. Can Beast protect her from the pack he fears will reject their mating? Whatever happens, he will do what it takes to keep her safe. She is his mate, and it is time the pack knows who they are dealing with.
19. Wanted by Her Two MC Men – Amy has a problem. There are two very sexy MC men who have asked her out, and she has to turn them down. She doesn’t want to pick between Diego or Killian. They are both so powerful, commanding, and attractive. She wants them both, but life is not like the sexy books she likes to read, so she can’t have them—at least not both.
Killian knows what Amy wants. He’s not the sharing kind of man, but for this woman he’s willing to do whatever it takes to have her. He has an idea: together they could have her.
Diego has never shared in his life, but Amy’s not the woman to walk away from. If having Amy means dealing with Killian, he’ll do it. She’s worth fighting for.
Together, they offer Amy a proposition where she doesn’t have to choose. She can have both of them. But Amy is a little afraid of her own desires, even when she accepts.
Now all Killian and Diego need to do is to make Amy see how well they work together. They have a chance of a future, and it doesn’t have to be within the pages of any book…
20. Stalked – James Stork has been watching Emily Miller for over two years now. She’s twenty years his junior and has dealt with so much loss. Her life was thrown upside down, and staying in the background, he’s tried his hardest to help guide her. He gave her a job, made sure her apartment was paid for, and everyone knows to keep an eye on her, but not to get too close.
She belongs to him.
For Emily, she has a crush on her much older boss. He makes her ache and yearn for things she didn’t think she could ever want. When James makes it clear he wants the same things she does, falling into bed with him—falling for him—is all too easy.
But when she discovers how much James has done for her, she’s shocked, surprised, and a little scared. He’s not given her a chance to be free. Is she ungrateful? Mean? Is there really anything to forgive? He was taking care of her when she needed it most. Can she get past the manipulation to still love the man himself?
21. Mountain Man’s Curvy Woman – When Meghan Young is sent out to the mountains to improve her health, she never expected to be attracted to Mount, the owner of the house and land where she’s staying. He’s gruff, sharp, hard, sexy, and intense. There’s no way a man like him could ever want her—is there?
Mount left the world behind to start a life for himself away from society. When Meghan enters his home, he can’t help his feelings for the sexy, curvy woman. She’s everything he’s ever wanted, but he can’t have her. She’s only there to break her workaholic tendencies, not to be with him.
One touch is all it takes, and Meghan wants him more than any other man. He’s like a drug. His touch sets her on fire. His voice makes her ache.
What started out as an imposed prison turns into the key to her heart.
Mount knows he’ll have to let her walk away, but can he really send away the woman he loves? Will the call of the city be more of a draw to Meghan than the love and peace of her Mountain man?
22. His Scarred Woman – Petra Hall doesn’t trust easily. An attack five years ago left her badly injured with scars all over her face and causing the removal of one eye. She has locked herself away from the world in a fortress. All she ever requires is a bodyguard. Drake Dome is sexy, hot, caring, and at times a little overbearing. It’s a shame she knows the truth about him.
Drake’s company is in trouble. Petra is a wealthy woman, who is more than capable of paying his debt. When he strike’s a deal with the woman’s father, he knows he’s made a mistake. He’s not the kind of man to try and trick a woman for money. After meeting Petra in person, he sees the pain, suffering, and loss she feels. She’s all alone in this world, and someone cruelly came and took any confidence she had and killed it. He will show her there are good people in the world that are worth taking a chance on.
Petra knows the truth. She would rather be alone than risk ever getting close to a man who would take a deal with her father. She doesn’t need love or touch, or anything Drake has to offer. That is until he kisses her. Until he touches her. Until he makes her realize everything she has missed out on.
Is there any way for her to open her heart to this man? She’s already lost so much, there’s no way she can survive more pain.