Basic Electrical Engineering (S.Chand) By V Ok Mehta and Rohit Mehta
Basic Electrical Engineering (S.Chand) is Gtu Reference ebook for B.tech All Engineering Department College students in Engineering First 12 months by V Ok Mehta and Rohit Mehta.
For near 30 years, “Basic Electrical Engineering” has been the go-to textual content for college students of Electrical Engineering. Emphasis on ideas and clear mathematical derivations, easy language coupled with systematic improvement of the topic aided by illustrations makes this textual content a elementary learn on the topic.
Divided into 17 chapters, the ebook covers all the main matters comparable to DC Circuits, Models of Work, Energy and Vitality, Magnetic Circuits, fundamentals of AC Circuits and Electrical Devices and Electrical Measurements in a simple method for college students to know.
- Aptly divided in 17 chapters, the textual content covers all fundamental ideas of the topic.
- Greater than 2200 figures and examples present ample help to the ideas defined.
- Near 1000 observe questions (most requested in varied examinations) confirm the extent of understanding of ideas.
Desk of Content material :
- Basic Ideas
- D.C. Circuits
- D.C. Community Theorems
- Models – Work, Energy and Vitality
- Capacitance and Capacitors
- Magnetism and Electromagnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Magnetic Circuits
- Chemical Results of Electrical Present
- A.C. Fundamentals
- Collection A.C. Circuits
- Phasor Algebra
- Parallel A.C. Circuits
- Polyphase Circuits
- Electrical Devices and Electrical Measurements
- A.C. Community Evaluation
At the moment third social gathering Downloading hyperlink (not uploaded by freepdfbook.com) eliminated attributable to copyright infringement materials, Our web site doesn’t assist to share this of fabric.
Authentic Hyperlink of Materials :
Assist to Creator by Shopping for Paperbook from hyperlink given under…