Basic and Clinical Pharmacology By Bertram Katzung
Probably the most up-to-date, complete, and authoritative pharmacology textual content in well being drugs―enhanced by a brand new full-color illustration.
Organized to replicate the syllabi in lots of pharmacology programs and in built-in curricula, Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, Fourteenth Version covers the essential ideas college students have to know concerning the science of pharmacology and its software to scientific apply. The choice of the subject material and order of its presentation are primarily based on the authors’ a few years’ expertise in instructing this materials to 1000’s of medical, pharmacy, dental, podiatry, nursing, and different well being science college students.
To be as clinically related as potential, the guide consists of sections that particularly deal with the scientific selection and use of medication in sufferers and the monitoring of their results, and case research that introduce scientific issues in lots of chapters. Introduced in full colour and enhanced by greater than 300 illustrations (many new to this version), Basic & Clinical Pharmacology options quite a few abstract tables and diagrams that encapsulate essential data.
• Scholar-acclaimed abstract tables conclude every chapter
• All the pieces college students have to know concerning the science of pharmacology and its software to scientific apply
• Sturdy emphasis on drug teams and prototypes
• NEW! 100 new drug tables
• Contains 330 full-color illustrations, case research, and chapter-ending abstract tables
• Organized to replicate the syllabi of pharmacology programs
• Descriptions of essential new medication