Advanced Data Science and Analytics with Python By Jesus Rogel-Salazar
Advanced-Data Science and Analytics with Python allows knowledge scientists to proceed growing their abilities and apply them in enterprise in addition to tutorial settings. The themes mentioned on this guide are complementary and a follow-up to the matters mentioned in Data Science and Analytics with Python. The purpose is to cowl essential superior areas in knowledge science utilizing instruments developed in Python equivalent to SciKit-Be taught, Pandas, Numpy, Lovely Soup, NLTK, NetworkX, and others. The mannequin growth is supported by way of frameworks equivalent to Keras, TensorFlow, and Core ML, in addition to Swift for the event of iOS and macOS functions.
- Targets readers with a background in programming, who’re within the instruments utilized in knowledge analytics and knowledge science
- Makes use of Python all through
- Presents instruments, alongside solved examples, with steps that the reader can simply reproduce and adapt to their wants
- Focuses on the sensible use of the instruments moderately than on prolonged explanations
- Offers the reader with the chance to make use of the guide every time wanted moderately than following a sequential path
The guide may be learn independently from the earlier quantity and every of the chapters on this quantity is sufficiently unbiased from the others, offering flexibility for the reader. Every of the matters addressed within the guide tackles the information science workflow from a sensible perspective, concentrating on the method and outcomes obtained. The implementation and deployment of educated fashions are central to the guide.